- The entry fee total is to be calculated according to the number of submissions entered and the corresponding entry fee for each category.
- Once you have submitted your entries online, you will receive a system generated invoice on the registered e-mail with details of total amount to be paid to the Advertising Club. The invoice can be downloaded from the entrant dashboard. For all offline payments outside the system a proforma invoice will be generated. Once we confirm the payment the system will auto generate a tax invoice which will be available in entrant dashboard for accounting purposes and can be downloaded directly.
- For online payments paid through Razorpay payment gateway, 2 percent convenience fee is applicable.
- It is absolutely essential to fill in your GST Details and PAN number in the columns provided in the Billing information section. If you do not have a GST registration, you must email a letter from your Auditors stating the reasons thereof to [email protected]
- Consider your entries submitted only when you get a confirmation e-mail with invoice link. The tax invoice email link will be sent once we receive your Cheque/DD. You can also login to track the receipt status of submission from the entrant dashboard.
- All cheques/DDs are to be drawn in favour of “The Advertising Club Bangalore” payable at Bangalore and sent to the address given below only:
The Advertising Club Bangalore, MAA House, No 6 Service Road, Domlur, Bangalore 560071 along with the copy of the invoice.
- For any queries please contact, Joseph George: Mobile: +91 9538886563